Registrar Agreement Overview
At a glance
- The .UK Registry-Registrar Agreement (RRA) was updated on 7 January 2019.
- The RRA is the contract between Nominet and a registrar
- As a registrar you must make your customers aware of the contract they are entering into when they become a .uk domain name registrant
- Information on GDPR compliance in the event of a “no deal” Brexit
The RRA covers how we expect registrars to behave in respect of our registration systems, commitments to registrants, the maintenance of data and our payment terms.
The full agreement with registrars consists of:
- the RRA
- Credit and Payment Terms
- our instructions on use of the registrar systems
- the Acceptable Use Policies for our registry systems
- the Definition and Interpretation Terms
- our current Fee Schedule
- Terms and conditions logo
We also have a complaints procedure for registrants to use if they wish to complain about a registrar, or which a member or registrar can use if they wish to make us aware of another registrar who is in breach of the registrar agreement.
Minerva House, Edmund Halley Road, Oxford Science Park, OX4 4DQ, United Kingdom