About .UK Domains
The UK Domain Family includes four domain extensions, each with a unique offering and proposition. There are over 11 million domains in the .uk namespace.
One of the most established and popular domains in the world, .co.uk is a great choice for business and enterprise in the UK. The latest addition to the family, .uk, is the shorter, distinctive domain that’s designed for both businesses and individuals.
For charities, .org.uk domains offer the ideal online space to champion causes, communities and not for profit organisations. While for personal projects, .me.uk domains are ideal to build a unique online presence to showcase hobbies and talents.
- The Registry-Registrar Agreement is the contract between Nominet and a registrar
- Data Quality Policy – sets out how we expect registrars to work with us to improve our data quality
- Registration and Domain management
- New registrars – find information on how to become a registrar and sell .uk
- Security tools and protection
- Marketing Support
Minerva House, Edmund Halley Road, Oxford Science Park, OX4 4DQ, United Kingdom