Channel Partner tag requirements
To demonstrate your compliance with the Registry-Registrar Agreement (RRA) standard you must submit information via Online Services on how you meet the requirements set out in the RRA, including:
- How you meet the customer service level commitments set out in the RRA
- How you make customers aware of your complaints procedures
- How you make customers aware of Terms and Conditions
- How you provide the required information on your customer website
- How you provide a contact for reporting websites considered abusive or other domain abuse
- How you ensure your resellers comply with the standards in the RRA
- What connections you have with other registrars
Annual Registrar Reviews will take place and this information is required for the review. Ad hoc reviews may take place if an issue requires investigation.
Updating information in Online Services
From the Online Services home page select the relevant tag in the ‘Your tags’ section and then select the option to ‘Update’.
Minerva House, Edmund Halley Road, Oxford Science Park, OX4 4DQ, United Kingdom