- The List API function replaces the list functionality that was previously offered by the Automaton
- Registrars can generate an API key for the List API in Online Services under Tag Settings
- The same API key can be used for both the REST and SOAP APIs
Generate Your API Keys
- Log into Online Services: https://secure.nominet.org.uk/auth/login.html.
- Navigate to Tag Settings.
- Navigate to the section: Nominet List API.
- Click Edit.
- To generate API Keys click Generate.
- Keys will be generated. Make a note of these, as you can only view them when you generate them.
- The same API key can be used for both the REST and the SOAP APIs.
Minerva House, Edmund Halley Road, Oxford Science Park, OX4 4DQ, United Kingdom