We can only supply gTLD domain names directly to ICANN accredited registrars who have signed up to ICANN’s 2013 Registrar Accreditation Agreement.
Non ICANN accredited registrars
Registrars who are not ICANN accredited can buy gTLD domain names from an ICANN accredited registrar.
Applying to become a gTLD registrar
When your application is approved our Customer Services department will contact you with details of how you interact with our systems.
Information you will need to complete your application:
- Details of your IANA ID and your full, matching registrar name
- Trading URL
- Registrar WHOIS URL
- gTLD administrative and billing contacts for your account
- gTLD abuse and notification contacts for your account
- EPP credentials – Choosing your EPP login name
- TMCH registration (required for the sunrise and claims phases)
Upon application for the gTLD registrar services, we will check that you are ICANN accredited and have signed ICANN’s 2013 Registrar Accreditation Agreement.
Details of how to apply:
|gTLD||Registry Operator||Application Form|
|MMX TLDs||Minds & Machines TLDs||Apply*|
|Amazon TLDs||Amazon Registry Inc||The application process is handled by Amazon Registry Inc*|
* If you are not currently a registrar please call our customer services team to set up a new account.
Minerva House, Edmund Halley Road, Oxford Science Park, OX4 4DQ, United Kingdom