Marketing UK domain family
The UK domain family is brought to you by Nominet, the guardian of the UK internet space. The personality of the UK domain family is based on our core values – we are a guardian, we are proud and we are reliable therefore, driving the reputation of the UK domain space as a secure, trusted, well-recognised choice.
The internet landscape is evolving and we are at the forefront of that change. The newest product in the UK domain family is .uk, offering an exciting territory for online pioneers to make their own.
Six easy ways you can get involved
- From time to time we have opportunities for Accredited Channel Partners to partner with Nominet to promote the UK domain family as well as a co-marketing programme which we encourage you to apply for.
- Access the Channel Marketing Portal to discover self-serve marketing support including campaign toolkits, brand guidelines, webinars and more.
- Our new campaign-in-a-box toolkits contain everything you need to run a four-week campaign promoting .UK Family Domains. We’ve designed two toolkits, one specifically for .UK Family Domain Awareness and another aimed at Industry based .UK Family Domain registrations, both including:
- A Campaign Activation Plan – that takes you through a week by week set up
- An assets toolkit – to help bring your campaign to life
- Some handy resources – to support you in your campaign
- If you have any interesting case studies we could feature on theukdomain.uk, which showcases inspiring businesses and individuals who have had great success online with a UK domain please let us know.
- If you are an Accredited Channel Partner we can feature your brand on our consumer facing site theukdomain.uk.
- Follow us on twitter @dotuk / twitter @nominet to stay in touch and support the promotion of the UK domain family.
Minerva House, Edmund Halley Road, Oxford Science Park, OX4 4DQ, United Kingdom