Previous Marketing Partnership Opportunities
Please note applications have closed.
Below we have listed previous marketing partnership opportunites. Please note the application process has closed. For all current marketing partnership opportunities please visit here.
- The Business Show – work with us at The Business Show 11/12 May 2016 to support start-ups and SMEs in making informed choices about their domain name and increase the awareness of the .uk domain name.
- Online banner advertising – put your targeted promotional offers in front of a large audience (in excess of an estimated 5m impressions), and receive direct leads to your website. This campaign will start March 2016 and will run for 4 months.
- Go ON UK digital skills initiative – get leads straight to your landing page through a national digital skills programme that targets small businesses and charities not yet online. This campaign begins in March 2016 and will run throughout 2016.
- Student market campaign – put your special offers in front of 6m students per month through a campaign that combines educational content, social media, PR, and advertising. This campaign will start in March 2016 and run for 3 months.
- Young families - wedding planning – deliver targeted offers to attract future brides and grooms to purchase a dedicated wedding planning website. The campaign will start in April 2016 and will run for 4 months.
Partners in each of the outlined marketing campaigns have now been selected.