On Tuesday 13 February maintenance will be taking place for approximately two hours from: 06:00 - 08:00 GMT (UTC).
15 January 2013 release
Starting at 7.30am we will have a systems outage lasting about half an hour when we will be deploying a software upgrade. During this time there will be brief outages to Online Services (including Web Domain Manager) and Business Intelligence (BI) will be unavailable.
All other Registry Systems (EPP and the Automaton) will be unaffected and will operate as usual.
DQ Workflow notifications
When a data quality workflow process results in the details being corrected for an account, we will specify which elements (registrant name, registrant address or both) are being updated in the notification to the registrar.
The EPP Data Quality notification will be modified so that the <n:processType> element will be one of the following:
- - 'Data Quality workflow – Registrant Name'
- - 'Data Quality workflow – Registrant Address'
- - 'Data Quality workflow – Registrant Name & Address'
The Automaton Data Quality Workflow will specify which elements have been updated within the email's subject header. The subject header will be one of the following:
- - Data Quality workflow - Registrant Name
- - Data Quality workflow - Registrant Address
- - Data Quality workflow - Registrant Name & Address
If you have any questions please contact our customer services team on 01865 332233 or email to email@example.com