With over 10.5 million domains in the .uk namespace, and around 2 million new domains registered every year, we remain the number one choice for people getting online in the UK.
We are proud of our UK Domain Family
And that’s why we’re keeping all of them.
.co.uk is staying, along with .org.uk, .me.uk and all the other domains ending in .uk that currently exist. Introducing .uk as a stand-alone domain adds a new option for customers to build their online success story in the UK namespace, through a shorter, sharper domain name.
At a glance
- Find out about the launch of the new .uk as a stand-alone domain
- The Registrar Agreement is the contract between Nominet and a registrar
- Data Quality Policy – sets out how we expect registrars to work with us to improve our data quality
- Account Management Guidance – find useful information about how to administer your registrar account
- Registration and Domain management
- New registrars – find information on how to become a registrar and sell .uk
- Security tools and protection